Junior Gameplay Animator
In the context of an action-adventure third person game, you will collaborate with design and programming teams to create and implement the movements of the game’s characters: locomotion cycles, attacks, dodges, etc.
- Proficient in animation and rigging in 3D digital content creation softwares, specifically Maya
- Good understanding of gameplay constraints, animations having a direct impact on the gameplay (readability, challenge, balancing…)
- Combine both artistical and technical skills, in order to create quality animations in a technically constrained and precise context
- Rigor, creativity, ability to work efficiently in a team
- A good understanding of action/combat gameplay systems is a plus, as is a personnal interest in martial arts.
An animation test (duration: 2 days) will be required if your profile is selected.
Candidates who are finishing their studies and have no prior work experience will first be offered an internship to begin our collaboration.